Monday, June 6, 2011

So behind in updates!

I am so behind in updating! I'll update my log of runs first, then I'll go back later and talk about each run (that I feel like talking about!) -- some I have pictures from!

May 13, 2011
about 3.6 miles
No idea how long it took us, nor what our pace was!!
Map
Beautiful run at "Land's End" in San Francisco with my pal, Joey. MORE to come about this run! I have pictures! I will update a new post about this run, along with the pictures!

May 15, 2011
BAY TO BREAKERS!!!!!
7.43 Miles
1:26:43
11:38 min/mile pace
Map on MapMyRun
Official Map
I will definitely be writing more about this one, too. An amazing race filled with flying tortillas, NAKED PEOPLE, salmon swimming upstream and all sorts of chaos and insanity.

May 19, 2011
2.63 miles
26:41
10:09 min/mile pace
Map
Meh, it was a run. Obviously wasn't that into it... only could go a few miles...

May 28, 2011
3.0 miles
32:38
10:51 min/mile
Map
Not bad - pace was improving, but if I'm going to hit a goal of a 5K in under 30 minutes, I need to step it up a little.

June 2, 2011
3.5 miles
34:09
9.46 minute per mile!!!
Map
Amazing what happens when you push yourself just a little. My heart rate was a little out of control on this run, but I was super happy with the pace. I had told myself that I was going to have to start pushing myself a little

No comments:

Post a Comment