Monday, March 28, 2011

What it's all about...

I've been thinking about this for a few days now and finally asked a friend what she thought of it. We're friends in that "I can be brutally honest with you and know we'll still be friends after" way. It's nice and refreshing. Anyhow, here's our IM conversation (edited slightly to protect the innocent)

ME
So since we're in brutally honest phase right now
what do you think of this idea?
I want to start a blog about my running.
not that I think anyone will even read it

HER
i think that's a great idea

ME
neat
k
brutally honest: think I'l actually do it or just talk about it

HER
brutally honest - does it matter? i think you'll do it for a while, ignore it for a bit, and go back to it
this is for you

ME
<3
once again, dawn overthinks something

HER
and if nothing else, i think you would love looking back and seeing how the running has changed for you

ME
that is exactly what I want

HER
like your email today - how 3.8(?) miles is now an easy run

ME
YES!
=D

So there it is. It's all about me, learning how my running has changed...

No comments:

Post a Comment