Monday, April 18, 2011

Thursday's Run - Brought to you by beauty.

Distance: 5.26 miles!
Duration: 01:01:09 (yup, just over an hour!)
Avg Pace: 11:37 min/mile (slower than my easy run, but still acceptable by all means!)
Route: MapMyRun

I didn't get a chance to update on Thursday but I'm so proud of this run! Over 5 miles is a HUGE deal. HUGE!

It was a really pretty run, too. I saw DUCKS. actual DUCKS. and a bright green fly that followed me for a mile. Some squirrels. A dead deer (ew!). And the most beautiful flowers throughout the trees. It was sunny. The weather was great.

I ran farther than I've run in a very long time. I'm very very proud of myself.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That is ahhhhmazing. Can't picture running 5 miles.. I've just made it to be able to run a lil over three. Isn't it great to stumble upon natures presents. Maybe one day you can fly to germany and we can run in europe together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few months ago, I couldn't imagine it either! and yes, I would love to come to Germany and run!!!

    ReplyDelete